1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1) I’m in a suburb of Cleveland, Oh -and it’s a lovely! lovely! sunny day!
2) Once Upon a Flock by Lauren Scheuer
3) S’mores Bark! (I still have to make it, but I think I have a little time yet…)
4) I love days like this: I can read, eat, read, eat -and today I can feel 100% good about it!
5) I did do last year and it was the tweaking of what I had available to read that I changed. This time I have more titles and more variety!
Good times ahead!