I’ve been reading! But I was having trouble with my computer… oh, technology! Luckily we’re on the same page again -I wanted it to work and now it’s working!- so I’m going to combine the first three hours into one jam-packed posting!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Near the shores of beautiful Lake Erie!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them? But Flora & Ulysses and United We Spy and Home Front Girl might be leading the pack…
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
This time I’m less focused on the snacking, but I’m pretty happy to have a pumpkin latte beside me right now!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a big fan of reading (too obvious?), chocolate chip cookies, and all things pumpkin!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third read-a-thon and I’m feeling a lot less pressure to read lots and lots of books. I’m just going to enjoy the ride!
Book Tunes Mini Challenge
I was reading Goliath by Scott Westerfeld… what do you put with that? Maybe Cool for Cats by Squeeze (for fun) or the soundtrack to George M! (the musical in honor of patriotic songs).
Picture Puzzle Mini Challenge
from left to right:
Fried Green Tomatoes, Grapes of Wrath, Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake, Playing for Pizza, Chocolat, Milk Glass Moon, Green Eggs and Ham, On the Banks of Plum Creek
and now onto hour four…