1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m just outside of Cleveland, OH and it’s soooo sunny today! What a treat!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Who can pick a favorite child? I want to read them all -and then some more!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I did a bad job planning my snacks, so I guess maybe the Newman’s Own fig bars? (I’m on a total fig bar kick.)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a big fan of watching home improvement shows but I am the opposite of handy around the house. I love to craft -and I’ll try any craft at least once! I’d rather snack than eat a meal. I love to read… but that one is kind of obvious, right?
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have done the read-a-thon before and I already know I have too many books… I like the whole deal!
Now.. let’s read!