1. What are you reading right now?
I just -just!- finished Legend by Marie Lu… holy moly!
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two books, two graphic novels, and a sort of graphic novel…
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Harriet the Spy or Half Bad or Grasshopper Jungle or … any/all of them?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I made sure not to work the weekend and didn’t make other plans.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nothing big -so it’s all easy peasy at this point but I’m feeling a reading wall coming up… When it hits I don’t know how long of a break I’ll need.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m not sure I’ve been surprised -but I’m always impressed at how well you’re able to organize such a huge event! *Applaud! Applaud!*
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think you’re doing a fantastic job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I need to do a better job of making a must read/want to read/maybe read list…
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Tired of sitting and a little tired of reading (gasp!) -please see #5.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I’ve found lots of good ideas on other blogs that I’ll be attempting to use next time!