I am woefully unprepared this time around… but I’m here! and I’m going to do my best! so…
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
My (tardy) answers:
1) About ten minutes of west of Cleveland, OH.
2) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare -because I’ve wanted to read this one for a while now!
3) I have few snacks (due to poor planning) and I guess it’ll be the Halloween candy I bought yesterday?
4) I love to read and craft and love a good chocolate chip cookie!
5) I’ve participated in a bunch! I think this time, I’ve gone completely mellow about the time and the challenges… I hope that’s a good thing!
Now on to the books!